Wednesday, March 07, 2012


Most of my comic books, non-picture books and movies are unpacked and put onto their various shelves and spinner-racks. I can't help but think the next generation will look back at these early years of the 2000's (and our past) and be shocked that we bothered to keep books made of paper and movies stored on plastic discs on our shelves. I think when I'm an old man and trying to explain said human trait in hoarding to kids with 500 terra-byte hard drives in their pockets and no literature or motion pictures cramping the rooms in their homes, that they'll look at me more confused than an alien learning about some earthlings habit to cut down a tree an stick it in their living quarters on an annual basis. Then when the confusion passes, they will ride away on their flying skateboards, just like they had in Back to the Future II.