Tuesday, May 15, 2012



I didn't actually purchase that many comic books at this last weekend's Ottawa Comiccon. Which means that I successfully fell into the hypocrite trap of not being a supportive to the medium comic geek at a comic con. I tried to walk away with a big stack of comics, but there weren't the traditional last minute / last day sales that are usually a great way to score some reading material deals at a con.

Did manage to get a few things though. I found an old Kirby comic for a very reasonable price. The comic itself is in fairly bad shape, but I don't really care that it's not in a mint condition grade and kept in a permanently sealed hard plastic case. I just love Jack Kirby think it's cool to have a pre-Marvel fame and greatness Kirby comic book treasure that's well over five decades old in my hands.

No comments: