Thursday, March 27, 2014


You can find amazing things on the eBay. I snatched up this original piece of Simpsons animation art of an obscure character from an episode called "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling" from way back in season 5. It's a gift for a Simpsons super-fan friend of mine. I think something like this is way cooler than a Simpsons toy or comic book, and cost about the same amount of money. It's amazing that this stuff is out there, and that it is pretty reasonably priced. Reasonably priced if you think getting a non-mainstay character is cool...I'm sure a drawing of Krusty or Mr Burns or the five central Simpsons sitting on the couch would have had a more hefty price tag. The only bad thing about knowing about these animation treasures that are available for purchase online, is that now I want to buy a whole bunch more of them. I think something from The Real Ghostbusters or Th Masters of the Universe would look great up on my apartment walls.

No comments: