Wednesday, December 26, 2012


I have read every book that Julia Wertz has published, and I wish I had more time on my hands because I'm way behind on reading her various online comics and blog posts. I love super-hero comics as much as the next geek, but I also greatly enjoy the more indie aspect offerings that are out there. Julia's bravely honest autobiographical humour work is my go to pick for people who aren't into what the mainstream publishers could be offering, but still might be interested in some comic book readings.

I finished reading The Infinite Wait a few days ago, but I can mention it now because I have given it over to my friend. It was her Christmas gift, and I wanted to read it before wrapping it up and sticking it under the tree. The gift package was extra nifty 'cause it included an original drawing, a print, some little Julia made buttons & magnets, AND a personally made Julia mix-cd. I hope Julia doesn't mind that I was thrifty and didn't purchase two copies of the book, in the mean time I will encourage everyone else to go buy her stuff.

No comments: