Saturday, June 08, 2013


Today we departed the fine city of Boston after a much too short of a visit. New York gets credit as being the greatest city in the U.S., but I think thy might have some competition for that title. The horror that happened during their recent marathon can't help but be on ones mind, and I can't imagine how anyone could want to cause harm to such an amazing place filled with such lovely folks (which is the confusion that everyone feels I'm sure). They picked themselves up from that terrible event, the city did not shut down, the people did not hide in their homes, and they continued to live on proudly proclaiming that they are Boston Strong. I four short days the people of Boston were friendly and helpful and chatty and completely welcoming. I will miss the city and look forward to visiting it again.

No comments: