Tuesday, January 01, 2013


Happy New Year! Hope y'all had an excellent numerical year switch-over. I was even a bigger sissy than normal and would have been happy to do the countdown to 2013 around 10pm...but I managed to stay up past midnight.

If you are looking for a super fun way to start off your year (and live in Ottawa...or within reasonable distance), might I suggest watching a bunch of Looney Tunes shorts at the Mayfair? You can catch our Bugs Bunny Film Fest today and tomorrow at 1pm (followed by part 2 of the fest on the 3rd and 4th at 1pm, and then back to back screenings of the cartoons on Sunday the 6th at 1pm and 3pm). I think these cartoons are some of the finest pieces of animation ever produced, especially the ones where Bugs and Daffy are trying to kill each other. They're such jerks. I also think that Bugs is pretty hot when he's in drag in What's Opera Doc. Don't judge me.

No comments: