Saturday, January 12, 2013



Talented actors Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche were guests on a Nerdist podcast that I listed to while dog-walking and going to and from the Mayfair amongst other multi-taskings today. It wasn't a new episode, despite listening to nothing but Nerdist in my mp3 listening to time, I am still months behind from catching up to their present day programs. Amongst other acting accomplishments, Paulsen and LaMarche are veterans of Animaniacs, which is one of my favourite cartoons of all time. Upon request from Nerdist host Christ Hardwick, Paulsen took on the voice of Yakko Warner without missing a beat and sung the nations of the world song. It brought both Chris and myself much joy, brought back memories of watching cartoons before heading off to school. I hope you like it too.

No comments: