Thursday, February 07, 2013



It's October 19th!

Ok...I'm not going to name names or point fingers or admit to anything...but from what I understand television programs are available via the interwebs from a thing called a morrent or zorrent or torrent or something like that.

Most people I know, and myself, do not subscribe to expensive cable television. We modern technological egghead types get our entertainments through a series of tubes and computers.

I know we all want to watch the new episode of Community as soon as possible. If you do not have a teevee, might I humbly suggest that you watch Community 4.01 from the City TV website (or if in the States the NBC website). Yes it means that you have to watch a couple of commercials, but it also means that Community will actually get much needed statistical proof that human beings are actually watching it.

Since I want Community to last for 6 seasons and a movie as much as the next guy, I want to give the show all the help it can get.

No comments: