Wednesday, October 03, 2012


This news is a couple of weeks late, my only excuse is that time flies by when you are busy, and I am always busy. Always busy, always tired, always wishing that there were more hours in the day to watch movies and read comic books. Looking up at the shelf above the TV as I write stuff on the laptop and watch Conan, I can see an item on display that reminds me I neglected to write-up a post that I was meaning to.

The annual Kid Robot / Munny art gallery event put on by Lost Marbles awarded my girlfriend the bestest Munny ever made award for 2012. This may not have been the actual title of the award she received, it might have actually been Best Accessory, but this is my blog so that means that can be even less journalistically professional than the interweb normally is. You can offer to buy the vinyl toy art from her, but I don't think she is going to let it go. She might be able to take a commission to customize you a knit attired Munny for your very own though. Last year another of my bestest female friends was also awarded a grand prize from the powers-that-be from the Lost Marbles judging committee. I am surrounded by talented geeky ladies.

No comments: