Tuesday, June 18, 2013


I've said it before and I'll say it again...I don't care about Tom Cruise's personal life or religious believes or thoughts on medication or marital status or height. I don't care about any of those things. All that I can tell you for sure is that he is consistently in movies that I like and has been for a very long time. I appreciate that he's a super-star who isn't afraid to do a supporting part (Magnolia), a cameo (Tropic Thunder), heavy drama (Born on the Fourth of July), play the bad guy (Collateral), and his one ongoing franchise (Mission: Impossible) keeps getting better & better.

The latest in a long line of good Tom Cruise movies screens tonight at the Mayfair. Oblivion, the post-apocalyptic sci-fi epic from the director of Tron: Legacy, producer of Rise of the Planet of the Apes, & co-starring Morgan Freeman, screens tonight at 9:30pm.

No comments: