Thursday, May 08, 2014


Went to see Million Dollar Arm tonight. A - It was free. B - My girlfriend and I have a love for Jon Hamm that outweighs our hatred of the multiplex. Whether it be the Blu Ray logo bouncing around on the screen pre-movie, or lights going on and off at the wrong time, showcasing the lack of employees and disregard for quality presentation. Or that patrons at multiplexes have a tendency to talk aloud, walk around with their cel phones in flash-light mode, or checking out stuff on a tablet while the movie is playing. Million Dollar Arm was yet another good baseball movie. I don't really have any affection for baseball, but baseball movies always seem to grab my attention and appreciation. I'm certainly glad that it was a free screening though, 'cause if I had paid for a screening in such horrible surroundings, I would have been really pissed.

No comments: