Wednesday, February 26, 2014


I was reminded of a valuable life lesson today. If you have something in your world that you care about, don't read about it on the Reddit.

I mistakenly linked over to a Reddit section talking about the Mayfair Theatre. Those 3 or 4 furiously opinionated angry misinformed anonymous internetters on any given sub-section sure are upset about everything. It wouldn't be so disconcerting if what they are angry about had any basis in truth. The blessing and the curse of the interwebs is anyone can go online and ramble on unedited. Just like right here!

I just don't know where people find the time. Isn't it healthier to chat about things you like? Y'know, I'm routinely angered by the filmmaking practices of Michael Bay...but I'm not going onto message boards yelling into the great unknown under a code-name. I just have better things to do.

No comments: