Thursday, January 26, 2012




A long day involving unloading a Whale exhibit and assembling some related things for a museum, followed by shooting my Painted Lips & Lolly Licks short at night. Back to work tomorrow at the museum tomorrow, which means not much time to rest before Crispin Glover hits the Mayfair Theatre (Jan 27th and 28th). The night Mayfair fans from near and far have been impatiently awaiting has finally arrived. There will be weird movies, there will be bizarre slideshows, and Crispin Glover will likely rein supreme. I have no idea what to expect, I know there will be eccentricity in the air, I'm just not sure if it will be positive or negative. I do know that I am going to try and get my Charlie's Angels DVD signed. And I do know that right now I must get some sleep and try and rest up a tiny bit before the landmark Mayfair event.